[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Greetings and publishing question

Valerie Addonizio vaddoniz at jhu.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:22:30 EST 2015

Greetings AS listserv! I am posting for the first time as I slowly orient myself to our recent AS installation here at Johns Hopkins. I'm happy to say we have completed our first migration, but know that we are a well behind the curve, so I'm afraid my questions will be pretty basic as I get acquainted.

On that note, here is my first problem: after import I was only able to publish 5 records to the public interface, and now I cannot publish any. In the staff view I select Publish All, I get a confirmation message, just as I did with the first five (chosen at random) but now the newly published records simply never appear.

I'm in version 1.1.0

In case it matters I only have one variable in the time since I successfully posted the five records: I did attempt a second migration (which essentially failed because I think I accidentally "accepted" the first migration, if anyone wants to address how I can make this an iterative process, please let me know as well)! Other than that attempted second migration, I have done nothing that I can think of that may have affected the repository.

Thank you in advance for your patience with the new person!

-Valerie

Valerie Addonizio
Archivist
The Sheridan Libraries