[Archivesspace_Users_Group] component moving problem

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Feb 3 04:31:26 EST 2015

Hi Allyson,

The Lyrasis hosting guys sent over your all's data (with Colgate's permission, of course...) and I'm having a bit of a hard time replicating this.

Could you email me directly ( chris.fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org )  some information about how this is happening and maybe some URLs or object IDs?

Thanks.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/