[Archivesspace_Users_Group] requesting ArchivesSpace JIRA/wiki accounts

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Mon Dec 14 11:56:14 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

Since it's come up a few times recently, I just wanted to mention that any staff member of an ArchivesSpace member institution is welcome to request a JIRA/wiki accounts by emailing me directly. Our JIRA and wiki instances are public, but the account will allow you to watch and comment on issues and make updates to some wiki pages. We do ask that certain activities, like voting on issues when we call for votes, happen through the institutional representative to maintain equity across our member institutions. If you have any questions, or any difficulties accessing an existing account, please just let me know.

Best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager