[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: Rapid Data Entry

Busch, Ed buschedw at campusad.msu.edu
Fri Dec 11 09:02:36 EST 2015

Hi Brad-

Lydia works on the MSU campus here at the library; how would she go about logging into JIRA to add more information? Does she just use her ASpace member login? She'd like to add more details to that ticket.

Thanks!

Ed Busch
Electronic Records Archivist
University Archives & Historical Collections
Michigan State University
517.884.6438.
buschedw at msu.edu