[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accession migration problem remains

Matthew J Gorzalski mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu
Tue Dec 8 09:17:43 EST 2015

Brad,

I’m looking for what his solution was because our accession records still don’t migrate.  I looked at a copy of U of Illinois’ Archon database and our accession records do not look any different from theirs.  The pre-refactored tool migrated our records though.  In our test copy of the database for migration, I switched the primary repository which is the only change I made.  Primary repository used to factor into accession migration, but I can’t imagine why switching it would break something, so I’m stumped.

Matt