[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error importing accession CSV

Helen Thomas helen.thomas at nicholls.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:44:35 EST 2015

Thanks everyone - I found the Google Spreadsheet suggestion online just
after I sent my original email, which did resolve that particular error. I
wish I knew what it was getting hung up on there since I had success
importing a less complex Excel file, but for now I'm totally satisfied with
this solution.

Helen