[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error importing accession CSV

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:16:53 EST 2015

Hi Helen,

I second Jenny’s suggestion, but if that still doesn’t work you can send me your CSV file off list (if you’re willing) and I can investigate and follow up.

-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/