[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archon creator records and repositories

Brian Hoffman brianjhoffman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:33:51 EDT 2015

Hi Michael,

I’m not sure I fully understand the question, but I can say that Agents in ArchivesSpace are ‘global’ in scope, meaning that they (and other records like Subjects) are essentially shared among all the repositories. I don’t know if creators are associated with a particular repository in Archon, but I am guessing that if they are changing the repository they are associated with would not have any effect on the results, given the current migration tool.

If I’m misunderstanding the issue please let me know.

Brian