[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Questions & Help

Maura Carbone mauraa at brandeis.edu
Thu Aug 20 11:02:27 EDT 2015

Hi Tara,
Could you give us a bit more information? What version of ASpace are you
running? Could you screenshot the error page? And perhaps look in the logs
and see if there's any information in there?

Thanks!
Maura

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Hurt, Tara (Library) <HurtT at easternct.edu>
wrote:

> I apologize if someone has already asked about this already …. I was not
> able to access email for two and ½ weeks so I may have missed information
> about this. Back on line now.
>

> We are having trouble with Archives Space, we can open the page and log in
> but once logged in, anytime we click on one of our resources .. we get an
> error message.
>

> Runtime Error
>

> We get a Runtime error on anything we try to click on  .. resources,
> manage, etc.
>

> Can you help?
>

> Tara L. Hurt
>
> Eastern Connecticut State University

Maura Carbone
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Brandeis University
Library and Technology Services
(781) 736-4659
415 South Street, (MS 017/P.O. Box 549110)
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
email: mauraa at brandeis.edu