[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Questions & Help

Hurt, Tara (Library) HurtT at easternct.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:45:15 EDT 2015

I apologize if someone has already asked about this already .... I was not able to access email for two and ½ weeks so I may have missed information about this. Back on line now.

We are having trouble with Archives Space, we can open the page and log in but once logged in, anytime we click on one of our resources .. we get an error message.

Runtime Error

We get a Runtime error on anything we try to click on  .. resources, manage, etc.

Can you help?

Tara L. Hurt
Eastern Connecticut State University