[Archivesspace_Users_Group] SAA 2015 AS Social

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Aug 19 14:37:36 EDT 2015

Dear Johna (and anyone else who's interested),

ArchivesSpace is not having a purely social event this year, but there are various places to catch fellow ArchivesSpace members and program team members during the meeting.

*         You may be thinking specifically of the ArchivesSpace Member Meeting at the Cleveland Public Library<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Meeting+2015>, which is happening Saturday, August 22, 1:00-5:45 p.m. Pre-registration is required for this free event open to all ArchivesSpace members, but there are a limited number of available spots for those who now find they can attend. Please contact me if you'd like to attend and haven't already registered.

Open to all:

*         Thursday, August 20, 12:15-1:30 p.m. - (Bring Your Own) Brown Bag Lunch on ArchivesSpace and Archivematica Integration<https://archives2015.sched.org/event/9cf0cf8d31c1e73cd96ee1adf66de6e6#.VctVAflVikp>, featuring Michael Shallcross and Max Eckard, University of Michigan; Courtney C. Mumma, Artefactual Systems, Inc.; and Brad Westbrook, ArchivesSpace - this session will be held in Convention Center Room 25C (this is correct in the online program, but incorrect in the printed program)

*         Thursday, August 20, 5:15-7:15 p.m.-Friday, August 21, 9:45 a.m.-5:00 p.m. - Find Brad, Christine, Chris, and other ArchivesSpace team members in the Exhibit Hall, booth #516. Talk to us about your implementation or pick up some free ArchivesSpace or LYRASIS swag!

We look forward to seeing many of you at any or all of these events!

Best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager