[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Searching Problem in ASpace 1.3.0

Suda, Phillip J psuda1 at tulane.edu
Mon Aug 17 14:09:19 EDT 2015

Greetings,

           We are having a problem related to searching. The issue is being able to filter records according to repository and keeping those records filtered as one browses through.  We find we cannot switch across types or categories without losing repository filter and we keep getting mixed results.  I think this could be very frustrating for users.  This is one issue.

          We have also noticed that with the migration all of the extents have defaulted to linear feet.  These are major issues that hinder us from moving forward with ArchivesSpace implementation. People should be able to search intuitively and easily within 1 repository, etc. If anyone has faced this problem or has ideas, please let me know.

Thank you,

Phil

Phillip Suda
Systems Librarian