[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleted records

Morecraft, Lindsay M lindsay-morecraft at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 17 10:24:34 EDT 2015

Thank you Noah for link, that is definitely something we will look into. And thank you to everyone who has replied with their experiences and input, it has been extremely helpful!

Lindsay

Lindsay Moen (Morecraft)
Processing Librarian
Special Collections and University Archives
The University of Iowa
319-335-5921