[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital Object creation

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Fri Aug 14 10:42:01 EDT 2015

We've recently updated to version 1.3.0, and I noticed something that I hadn't noticed before. I tried to manually create a digital object through a resource record.

Instead of clicking browse, I clicked create, and the digital object creation window popped up. I entered all necessary information and clicked Create and Link to Digital Object. Afterwards, nothing happens. The system just sits on that window forever until you click cancel.

I've replicated this issue in the sandbox version as well.

Wanted to give everyone a heads up about it. I've created an issue in JIRA, let me know if you need any more information.

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist