[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleted records

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Thu Aug 13 08:54:11 EDT 2015

Lindsay,

While I can’t confirm because I haven’t seen it happen myself, I have a suspicion that something like what you described has happened at the RAC before.

An archivist swore that they had the component selected, but the entire resource was deleted. It’s only happened once, and we can’t really test for it, but I think it’s possible that it happened here.

We are using version 1.3.0.

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist