[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Removing records and moving them to separate repository?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Tue Aug 11 16:40:28 EDT 2015

Hey all,

Does anyone have experience with removing resource records from repository and putting them into a totally separate repository?

Some background: long before I started, the decision was made to include library materials in with archival materials in AT. As such, each book became a separate resource record. These resource records clutter our main repository, and I'd like to remove them and transfer them over to a separate repository, all at once.

Anyone have any experience with this type of work?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist