[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Config Settings

Steven Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:34:47 EDT 2015

When I look at my agent_person table in mysql, I see a couple that have NULL as creator, but that doesn’t prevent them from displaying.  ( I don’t, however, see any logic in why those couple have NULL when the
others are Admin — they were all agents created from creating new users for the frontend/admin. )

Can you see the new agents using the backend API  ?

( This is starting to sound, to me, like one of those Solr indexing problems, where the object is there,
but it’s not being found via search. )

— Steve.