[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Extent Type

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Thu Apr 30 11:39:50 EDT 2015

How are other people dealing with the singular/plural issues in Extent
Type?

What I mean by this is we might have 1 volume or 2 volumes in a
collection.  Do you have both "volume" and "volumes" in the Extent Type
drop-down or do you force people to chose "volumes" even if they only have
1 item (and then manually fix the spawned finding aid/marc record)?

This may sound silly, but is actually an incredibly important question for
my cleanup and clarification of procedures going forward.

Thanks!
Jaime

--

Jaime L. Margalotti