[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Locations

Johna L Von Behrens jvb at sfasu.edu
Mon Apr 27 17:17:06 EDT 2015

Sorry I forgot to change the Subject ☺

Does anyone know why it might be “better” to put your locations in the Instances under the main Resource or to add the Location to the Instances under each Box or Item (whatever level you are describing to).

I am wondering what the benefits are to having the locations in either or both places????

Johna Von Behrens, MLIS, MSED
Archives and Repository Librarian<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/academic>
East Texas Research Center<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/>
Stephen F. Austin State University<http://www.sfasu.edu/>
PO Box 13055 SFA Station
Nacogdoches<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us_&d=AwMGaQ&c=2X_btuPRWkGwRX26NHIotw&r=tQ2tv-hfgUIirMrmRvnobg&m=4gCiWMRXLNZ3QOTBneMn1S3Dm4xTyCXYaSqv_1M6A-M&s=DIfV3yeu1YYPwMZzP6wqT4IywuoWdN_rWupZ5vsN9Zo&e=>, TX  75962
Phone 936.468.1536
Fax 936.468.4117
asketrc at sfasu.edu<mailto:asketrc at sfasu.edu>

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.