[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: Clarification on MARCXML JIRA tickets

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Mon Apr 27 08:37:15 EDT 2015

Hi, Valerie,

During 2015, the ArchivesSpace migration team (members of the Technical and User Advisory Councils) will be conducting reviews of all formatted data import / exports, and, if problems are revealed via those reviews, they will adjust the importers appropriately.

I encourage you to share to this list the issues with MARC imports / exports that your colleagues have noted.  They will then be reviewed and, if appropriate, added to one of the MARCXML tickets you list in your note below.

Best,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager