[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Documentation of mapping of EAD attribute values on ingest to ArchivesSpace

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Fri Apr 24 09:34:46 EDT 2015

Hi Kate,

The EAD importer doesn't do anything with the extent attributes, which is why they're not mentioned in the spreadsheet. Instead, extent is formed by looking at the content ( like 3 boxes ), capturing the "amount" and the label.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/