[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Documentation of mapping of EAD attribute values on ingest to ArchivesSpace

Bowers, Kate A. kate_bowers at harvard.edu
Thu Apr 23 17:56:39 EDT 2015

Can anyone point me to documentation of what happens to EAD attribute values on EAD ingest to ArchivesSpace?

The only map I know of (http://www.archivesspace.org/sites/default/files/EAD-Import-Export-Mapping-20130831.xlsx) was “Last updated: 8/31/13” and does not make any mention of attributes on some elements (for example, extent).  Is there a newer map?

Thanks,

Kate

Kate Bowers
Collections Services Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Standards
Harvard University Archives
kate_bowers at harvard.edu<mailto:megan_sniffin-marinoff at harvard.edu>
617.496.2713
voice: (617) 384-7787