[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accession Records Notes Field

Morecraft, Lindsay M lindsay-morecraft at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 17 17:12:20 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We are just starting to explore the accession records module in ArchivesSpace, and we noticed that there is no notes field in this section. We think that this section could really benefit from the notes field, especially with dealing with accruals. Ideally, we would like to add accruals to a single accession record rather than make each accrual its own record.

Has anyone else been creating accrual records or has any thoughts on this matter?

Thank you!

Lindsay Moen (Morecraft)
Processing Librarian
Special Collections and University Archives
The University of Iowa