[Archivesspace_Users_Group] User Defined Fields and Money

Rush, Michael michael.rush at yale.edu
Thu Sep 18 11:35:47 EDT 2014

Jaime,

I’m not the right person to answer your questions re: the differences between the various User Defined Fields, but since you are looking for a solution to recording funding information in accession records, I thought I would point you to a plugin that we at Yale have developed with Hudson Molonglo.  It’s called our “Payments Module”.  With it you will be able to create payment subrecords in accession records.  Our financial recording needs are probably more complicated than yours, but you will certainly be able to record how much was paid and who you paid it to.  See https://github.com/hudmol/payments_module if you want to give it a spin.

Mike