[Archivesspace_Users_Group] accession_processed in Collection Management?

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Thu Sep 18 11:16:40 EDT 2014

According to the spreadsheet available on the main ArchivesSpace site
("Accession-CSV-mapping-2013-08-05.xslx") there is supposed to be a boolean
field for "processed" under "Collection Management." The only boolean field
I see under "Collection Management" is "Rights Determined?"   I could make
"processing_status" work, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing
something.

Thanks,
Jaime
--