[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD Export error - could to initialize class nokogiri.internals.NokogiriHelpers...

Jennie Anne Levine Knies levjen at umd.edu
Thu Sep 18 10:02:06 EDT 2014

Dear Chris,
I¹m actually kind of relieved that you have seen this message before!

Here are the answers to the questions - I probably should have provided
all the server information up-front.

Linux:
LSB
Version::base-4.0-amd64:base-4.0-noarch:core-4.0-amd64:core-4.0-noarch:grap
hics-4.0-amd64:graphics-4.0-noarch:printing-4.0-amd64:printing-4.0-noarch
Distributor ID:RedHatEnterpriseServer
Release:6.5
Codename:Santiago

Java:
java version "1.7.0_65"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (rhel-2.5.1.2.el6_5-x86_64 u65-b17)

Using the default launcher that came with archives space. (So, I guess,
Jetty).

The changes we made were to move ArchivesSpace into ³Production² mode for
us. This included:

* move database to another server but still remote MySQL.
* activate cron backups
* set up tivoli backups of file system

No other changes were made that I know of.

Any clues there?

Jennie
~*~
Jennie Levine Knies
Manager, Digital Programs and Initiatives
Digital Systems and Stewardship

B0223 McKeldin Library
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742