[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Another EAD export issue

Lora Davis ljdavis at colgate.edu
Thu Sep 11 16:00:44 EDT 2014

Thank you Karla and Susan!

Karla - I am incredibly impressed at your eyesight!  Sure enough one of
them must have been curly, because I deleted and reentered both and it got
me further down the record to yet another set of (surely curly) quotes.
 The perils of having students copy & paste from old Word guides!

Thanks again.  I would have driven myself crazy for days over something
this silly!

Lora