[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD Export Issues to OAC

Danelle Moon danelle.moon at sjsu.edu
Wed Sep 10 19:19:44 EDT 2014

Dear Chris,

I am stil waiting to hear back from you on how I access the export log for
EAD. I am unable to export the full EAD on all of my resources created in
Archivespace or that were migrated fro Archives Toolkit to AS and are
revisions....

It sounds like I am not the only member having issues with this, so please
advice. If possible if you could schedule some time to look out my instance
and let me know where the export log is located, as I only see the log for
imports.

Danelle Moon

Danelle Moon
Full Librarian
Director SJSU Special Collections
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0028
408/808-2061 office
408/808-2063 fax
Danelle.Moon at sjsu.edu

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Chris Fitzpatrick <
Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org> wrote:

>  Hi Danelle,
>

>  Sorry, should have specified the archivesspace log, which is in the
> logs/archivesspace.out of your archivesspace install.
>
> Do you have access to that?
>

>  b,chris.
>

>   Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
> Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
> http://archivesspace.org/

>>> 408/808-2063 fax