[Archivesspace_Users_Group] search results

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Tue Sep 2 11:02:01 EDT 2014

Ben,

I can’t speak on the faceting options (it’s something we would be interested in knowing as well), but you can customize the grids in the browse screens at least.

You just have to set the repository preferences to include identifier in column 1. However, this won’t change the results of the search all records box, just the searching/browsing within each module.

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist
914-366-6386