[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Create Import Job?

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Mon Oct 27 09:47:07 EDT 2014

Patrick, you should be able to do this in v1.1.0 in the following ways:

·         Create --> Import Jobs (at the bottom of Create's dropdown list)

·         Settings dropdown (next to the repository name on the right-hand side of the screen) --> Import Jobs (above Reports) --> Create Import Job button

·         Cheating, like I usually do, and typing in "jobs/new/" to the URL

Since you don't see it in your create dropdown menu, though, I'd check to make sure that nothing in is overriding this in the new version.  Was your previous version of ASpace modified?  Things should look the same as they do in the http://sandbox.archivesspace.org/ installation.

Mark