[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Create Import Job?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Oct 27 09:35:29 EDT 2014

I may just be totally missing this because it's been moving around a little bit lately. Where is the Create Import Job button now located in v1.1.0?

Some background info: I am logged in as an admin with an account that has all permissions set as yes in a special group, so I should be able to see it. It is not on the navbar, the create dropdown menu, or the repository dropdown menu. This was a clean, new install of v1.1.0 and used a migration from AT.

Anyone else missing this functionality?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist