[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Technical Advisory Council Board report

Schaefer, Sibyl SSchaefer at rockarch.org
Mon Oct 13 13:18:55 EDT 2014

As Gordon Daines mentioned in a previous email, there has been some interest in the activities of the two ArchivesSpace Advisory Councils. I am attaching the Technical Advisory Council report to the ArchivesSpace Governance Board. Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Best,

Sibyl
Chair of the ArchivesSpace Technical Advisory Council

Sibyl Schaefer
Asst. Director, Head of Digital Programs
Rockefeller Archive Center