[Archivesspace_Users_Group] User Advisory Council report

Gordon Daines gordon_daines at byu.edu
Mon Oct 13 10:04:09 EDT 2014

Colleagues,

A few of you have expressed interest in the activities of the User Advisory Council. I have attached a report that we submitted recently to the ArchivesSpace Governance Board. I hope that you find it enlightening. Please direct any questions to me.

Gordon Daines, Chair of the User Advisory Council

J. Gordon Daines III
University Archivist
Department Chair
L. Tom Perry Special Collections