[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Browse collections management sorting

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Fri Oct 10 11:30:43 EDT 2014

I have a small issue that should be easy to fix, but that I don't see on the pivotal tracker.

When you go to Browse - Collections Management - Sort - Acending or Descending, the Ascending or Descending box is pulled to the left. I assume this is a pretty easy fix, so I wanted to make sure it was reports.

I've attached a screenshot.

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist