[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Exporting EAD from AS?

Steven Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Thu Oct 9 18:02:31 EDT 2014

This is the first I’ve looked at the PDF export option.

I was impressed that it produced external links to the images in the digital objects.

It would be nice if there was an option to include images or thumbnails inline in the PDF.
( I don’t know how difficult that would be to add. )

Also the “^ Return to Table of Contents” links are unnecessary and distracting in the printed guide.

Ahh… poking around the code it looks like this is handled by   ./stylesheets/as-ead-pdf.xsl
so it looks like this is something we can customize fairly easily. Looking forward to trying this out.

— Steve Majewski