[Archivesspace_Users_Group] v1.1.0 maintenance plugin

meuseb at bc.edu meuseb at bc.edu
Tue Nov 18 09:56:03 EST 2014

Hi,

I've installed the plugin but it doesn't seem to be working - or at least
one of my colleagues was unable to test that the bug fixes were in fact
fixed. We're running ArchiveSpace v1.1.0. When restarting the application I
don't see anything in the log indicating that the plugin was found.
Although it might be that nothing does get logged (I do see entries for
other plugins.)

I'm probably doing something silly - but has anyone else been unable to
apply the plugin?

Brian Meuse
Boston College University Libraries
Digital Collections Systems Librarian