[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Files from Nathan

Soprano, Maria (Mariella) mariella at caltech.edu
Fri Nov 14 13:37:59 EST 2014

Tommy and Ian,

I think both have you have not been able to receive the email from Nathan with these two attachments. Apparently the library has higher levels of security for zip files than IMSS (I got Nathan's email at my IMSS email address). With Christine's help, I have started using Caltech new Box service and you can find the files at these links:
https://caltech.box.com/s/wkztetaesdo5cman3x1t
https://caltech.box.com/s/sqfdq69366c4w3zfb04n

I will also forward the original email from Nathan without the attachments.

Mariella

Mariella Soprano | Senior Archivist for Collection Management | Caltech Archives & Special Collections |
Mail Code 015A-74 | Pasadena CA 91125 | Phone 626.395.2501 | Fax 626.395.4073 | mariella at caltech.edu<mailto:mariella at caltech.edu> | Caltech | caltech.edu<http://www.caltech.edu/>