[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Supporting community-based ArchivesSpace development

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Thu Nov 13 14:35:55 EST 2014

Hi, Mary,

Thank you for this timely and helpful message.  Standing up a development hub is a very good idea, and Chris and I will be willing to explore that and report back options.

At the moment, due to increasing staff and the recent release of v1.1.0, we are composing a 12-month development plan which we will be vetting soon, initially with the Advisory Councils and then with the general membership.  The development plan will consolidate and prioritize feature requests, bug reports, and chores currently logged into the ArchivesSpace Pivotal Tracker (at https://www.pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/386247), as well as those culled from reports recently received from Harvard and UIUC and at various workshops over the past several months.  We expect the review process to take several weeks to complete.

All best,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager