[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Testing issues with ArchivesSpace 1.1

Gordon Daines gordon_daines at byu.edu
Wed Nov 12 18:45:14 EST 2014

We have come across the following issues in testing ArchivesSpace 1.1:

*         On export, the filing title (<titleproper type="filing">) is not appearing in correct order and is generating a validation error in oXygen. It should appear following the titleproper and before the author element
*         On import, paragraph tags are being retained and are visible in the staff note view. This does not seem to be a problem with export, but it does clutter the interface to include tagging that is typically added on export normally. Could these tags be stripped and replaced with line breaks?

Also, when testing the application in Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17420 on Windows 7 we found that the banner stating "ArchivesSpace does not fully support this browser" was still appearing, though according to the release notes (FEATURE #72715824) this had been resolved.

We hope that these are easily resolved issues.

Gordon

J. Gordon Daines III
University Archivist
Department Chair