[Archivesspace_Users_Group] reordering objects in resource records

Mcnally, Elliot elliotmc at buffalo.edu
Mon Nov 10 09:32:08 EST 2014

Chris,

The problem is when you *edit* a resource. Any time you hit 'Save Archival Object' when the object is not the last child of an ancestor, that specific object moves out of order. This happens every time for us. Often times, everything will be fine until I close ASpace in the browser and then reopen the collection.

Elliot McNally
Project Archivist
Poetry Collection
University at Buffalo