[Archivesspace_Users_Group] DAOs Unlinking from Resources

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Thu May 22 16:00:52 EDT 2014

We just tried running a clean migration of our AT data into 1.0.9 using the most up to date migration tools and it ended up breaking all links between our DAOs and Resource records. The migration tools said all the pertinent Digital Objects migrated successfully and didn't return any errors on the linking. We ran the repository check before migration. Has anyone else had this issue? We have too many digital objects to go back and re-link each one manually and this issue is fairly large for us.

Additionally, is there a way to batch link locations? Or do you have to link each location from the component level?

Thanks,

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist