[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Dates: Label customization

Piccio, Elisa epiccio at caltech.edu
Mon May 19 12:29:13 EDT 2014

Hello,

Here in the Caltech Archives we are doing some import tests from our current database (FileMakerPro) to the ArchivesSpace Accession in view of the future migration of our data.

We would like to know if in the 'Dates' field is possible to  customize some of the choices within 'LABEL' (please see attachment) and we were wondering if any of you had already successfully done it. If so, could you please give us some details and/or instructions?

Thank you!

Elisa

Elisa Piccio
Caltech Archives