[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question concerning installation directory

Neal, Rick rneal at richmond.edu
Mon Mar 17 12:52:48 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

I will shortly be installing ArchiveSpace on a Linux server.

I downloaded the application but cannot find any information on where I should unzip the application for the install.

Can someone tell me which directory should I install from?  (ie  /usr/local or /tmp or some other directory)

Thanks,

Rick

Rick Neal
Library Applications and Systems Administrator
Boatwright Memorial Library
University of Richmond, VA 23173

rneal at richmond.edu