[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question about Browsing Collections in Public UI

Kari R Smith smithkr at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 6 09:29:04 EST 2014

Hi Brad,
We are planning to upgrade to 1.0.7 next week and we are anticipating the enhancements.  But to answer your question, it is correct that no resources are being displayed at all in the Collection browse list in the public interface, although we've confirmed there are resource records published.

If we are still having trouble after the upgrade I'll write back to the list.

Thank you,
Kari

Kari R. Smith, Digital Archivist
MIT Libraries, Institute Archives and Special Collections
617-258-5568  |   smithkr (at) mit.edu
http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/

From: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org [mailto:archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of Brad Westbrook
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:29 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question about Browsing Collections in Public UI

Hi, Kari,

ArchivesSpace 1.0.7 includes in the public browse screens for Collections and Digital Objects a toggle for having the list include / exclude component records.  The default is to exclude them.

Does your last question below indicate that Resources are not being displayed at all in the Collection browse list in the public interface?

In any event, I would recommend you update your implementation to the current version, as many enhancements have been added and bugs fixed since the 1.0.0 release last summer.

Yrs,

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager