[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD export issues

Adrienne Pruitt adrienne.pruitt at bc.edu
Thu Jun 26 10:39:21 EDT 2014

Hi, Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion. Regarding the accession/relator failure, the
issue isn't that we've customized the relator types, because we haven't.
(We've actually figured out how to to deal with our customization issues, I
think.)

The incoming record doesn't have a value that needs to be added to the
list. The error only occurs when one of the linked subjects has a relator
type, and the rest of the linked subjects don't. It's a weird one!

Thanks for your help,
Adrienne