[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD export issues

Adrienne Pruitt adrienne.pruitt at bc.edu
Tue Jun 24 09:10:24 EDT 2014

Hi, Chris,

The EAD export issues we're having that aren't listed in PT already are due
to our own customization of AT (adding oclc_naf as a source type for names,
for example, or adding record group as a source type for subject terms), so
I figure they aren't really your problem. :) I've tried to only report
issues that I think affect everyone.

We are seeing a weird bug that's causing imports to fail, though. If one
linked subject in an accession record has a subject role, but the remainder
of the linked subjects don't, the import fails and we get this error:

AT Identifier:Accession->MS.2001.009
Status code: 400
Status text: Bad Request
{"error":{"linked_agents/1/relator":["Invalid value 'other_unmapped'....

It affects a large percentage of our accessions, due to some legacy
cataloging practices where a "publisher" was a identified for printed
items. If you have multiple linked subjects with assigned roles, the error
doesn't occur.

Thanks,
Adrienne