[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT>AS Migration issue: Bibliography

Daniel Hartwig dhartwig at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 31 14:07:47 EDT 2014

Hi. In testing our migration from AT to AS using the latest migration tool I've found that all of our Resources with a Bibliography cause the process to crash. I examined them and they look fine in AT (couple of examples attached). I exported these from AT and then successfully imported them into our AS instance, with some minor formatting issues. I examined the AT MYSQL tables and found that in ArchDescriptionRepeatingData none of these were assigned a notesEtcTypeId, which at least in our instance was supposed to be 9. Could that be the issue or is it likely something else?

Cheers,

Daniel Hartwig
Stanford University Archivist
Special Collections & University Archives
(650) 725-1161 [office]
(203) 415-7585 [cell]
dhartwig at stanford.edu