[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Translation missing in search_sorting

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Wed Jul 30 11:32:29 EDT 2014

We're getting a translation missing error in our Collections Management search sorting for processing_hours_total.

This would suggest that I would have to add processing_hours_total: "Whatever text we'd like" under search_sorting in an en.yml file somewhere, but I'm having trouble locating the specific file.

I thought it might be "\archivesspace\data\tmp\jetty-0.0.0.0-8080-frontend.war-_-any-\webapp\WEB-INF\config\locales\en.yml" but every time I restart the AS application, all changes revert.

Should I be looking in a different location?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist