[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Agents with subdivisions - display in the public interface

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Wed Jul 30 11:04:39 EDT 2014

I would also be curious to hear others’ thoughts about this. We’re encountering the same issue here at DU; we’re importing everything right now, and anything of the form “University of Denver—[topical term]” is going in as a Corporate Entity because that’s what they are in our current system, but I’ll be interested to hear if there are other workable practices for this.  -k