[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD export error

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Thu Jul 24 08:07:14 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

That's a really odd error message, as for some reason Java cannot find some Nokogiri classes...

What version are you using? Also, can you try and start AS and see if this resolves the issue? You might be out of heap space..

b,chris .

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/